21.6.13

Houses of Holland Resort DREAMZZ

I honestly could not believe my eyes when I saw the Houses of Holland resort 2014 collection. The gears in my head quickly began to turn and I began to see visions of seventies era disco housewives and tastes of space age goddesses, a more geometric homage to Pucci space cadets. Each look is filled with intense prints in intense primary colors. In the latter half of the collection I began to think of LA skaterboys as I absorbed the acid tones and rugged shape. A suit transformed into something one would wear to a surreal beach party and a bathing suit into something one might wear to work. Dominating and eccentric, Houses of Holland is  one of the strongest collections this season.


1 comment:

pigeon said...

love these photos, very modern <3

[my weirdoland - www.pigeongray.blogspot.com]