14.6.13

BUTCH 3

Hi Everyone,
After almost 4 months, I finally finished BUTCH ISSUE 3, the traditional femininity. This issue is super beautiful, featuring some gorgeous artwork and amazing essays created by a collection of incredibly talented individuals. This issue also features an interview with Ellen Van Dusen of Dusen Dusen whose designs have been sold at Anthropologie, among other places.This bounded issue is full color and is over 20 pages long. However, because this issue is so long and gorgeous I'm charging like 3-5 dollars for shipping and color printing for those who live in the US and Canada (if you're a Canadian expect that it's going to be a dollar or two more expensive). That being said, I'm down for zine swaping if you're into that sort of thing. For those who live in Europe/Australia/Asia/Not Continental North America you're in luck because I finally figured out how to make pdfs so I can actually send you a digital copy.
Anyways, I want to share a couple of my favorite pages with you all as well as THE COVERS~ (yes there are two of them because I am incredibly indecisive).


 Cover 1: Kaila

 
Cover 2: Claire
  
Kate Nash by Rodrigo

Top photo by Kaila again bottom is by Joey who is a mystic being and I currently cannot find her blog/tumblr

This post is mainly an advertisement so basically if you're interested please email me for more info. If you're a contributor, please pat yourself on the back because Butch 3 was kind of like a group baby.

1 comment:

Izumi said...

Hello! This zine looks super rad and if you were willing to ship overseas (Australia), how much would you charge? I just really want a hard copy!