15.4.12

Your yellow pants are tacky therefore I want them







Coat: Vintage Lilly Allen. Shoes: Doc Martens. Socks: Happy Socks



Hey losers.
So today I was feeling like a genie or whatever so I was motivated to take outfit pictures. Considering the fact that I've basically been in a rut all spring break this was HUGE news. I don't know what it is about break. I either wake up and just stay in my uber sexy flannel pajamas all day or wake up and decide to dress like Carmen Miranda.
I have no idea what is wrong with me.

I credit my evil teen hormones (I feel like I use them as a scapegoat waayy to much. Always blame something that's out of your control. ALWAYS!)

Anyway,
Due to my random burst of energy I decided to meander for a while because ya know, the suburbs cause me to become sooooo *introspective*. Also because I heard Yeezy being blasted really loud and I wanted to see what all the hubub was about/ live vicariously through the hoodrats in my town. HOODRAT POWA!

Boy I just love eating pizza in the bathtub and hearing the sounds of teenagers having ragers that I wasn't invited to.(This might be the reason.) Music to my ears fosho. The perils of teenagerie.

So, as I was saying before I started getting all disgruntled, I walked into the wooded area in my neighborhood when I found this ├╝ber badass tree fort that was calling my name. It was even more awesome because there were a bunch of nasty used tampons covering the ground so therefore it was ideal to take overly gaudy photos. I feel like I am the queen of gaudiness. Unintentionally of course.

Now on to the actual outfit aspect of this post.
I found this coat on a recent pilgrimage to my mothers closet. Upon seeing I immediatley felt chills because when you pop the collar out pimp style it looks like the Virgin Mary dress from Christian Lacroix's infamous Fall 2009 Haute Couture collection. Well not really but whateva. It also reminded me of the video from Grimes' (omg Claire Boucher is my sweet angel) Oblivion

Alright guys thats all. Time to eat more hot slizz and sit in my cave editing Butch submissions (Btw thats going to sent out to all who want it early this week. Email me if ya want one)

-Roma

Oh and p.s: I was interviewed Brittney and Daisy and it was awesome. I'd be more humble but I'm secretly a big ass narcissist. (Not really but get at me)'
P.S.S: I now have 162 followers between bloglovin and GFC. You guys are the best :DDD

15 comments:

Celia Bow said...

OMG!!!! Your coat is so beautiful

Claire said...

This fort is so awesome! Maybe I should make my own fort in the middle of the woods and just act like a fairy or Sasha P. or something.
Anyways, you look awesome. I love the shape of the coat on you. And those details or beaaaaaauuutiful. I totally see the Lacroix in it.

Sarah said...

Your flowery headband with your haircut makes my life somewhat more complete.

China Lily

Hvit said...

That coat is FUNKY. The collar on it is so awesome, it's just awesome. And socks and boots too, obviously. :D

WOW YOU'RE LIKE INTERNET FAMOUS

I know we're the best though. ;) Narcissists unite and whatever.

Ohhhhh YAY Butch 2. :D

Maren said...

You are such an awesome blogger! You have great style and are a great writer! I am going to have to steal your coat, it is too amazing! Check me out?

http://flowyshirtsminiskirts.blogspot.ca/

MAREN

Maxens M. Finch (ex: Pashupati) said...

Kudos on the interviews!
You know, that coat reminds me of the one Xena wear in Season 5 when she is pregnant, except it's black.
And the flower crown reminds me of a royal-like crown pattern I saw on Ravelry that I sadly can't find back or I'd give you the link :(

Roma said...

@Maxen, season 5 of what?

Catherine said...

ADGSBFJYGH THAT COAT IS AMAZING

Izumihiiiflower said...

I love your socks <3

Maxens M. Finch (ex: Pashupati) said...

@Roma: Season 5 of Xena: Warrior Princess.

Flower said...

This outfit is like all my favorite things put together <3 That coat is so perfect and AISFHKLDLD
Flower x
www.bobblyrainbowsocks.blogspot.com

Cess said...

GAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! this outfit!! or more this COAT!!! I am going to curl up and die of happiness about how cool this coat is now.. ok, that was exaggerated but really its sorta really cool. also the crown. the crown. is. really. awesomesauce.
Charlotte

Yana said...

Really nice shoes!

Eva said...

Oh. My. God. Your coat is seriously just jaw dropping. You look amazing, and your Docs are perfect! And yeah, I totally know what you mean about the absence of an invite to the rage parties. Us cool people.. too cool for rages and stuff... you know how it is.

Amazing blog I'm following!

xx Eva
stylewandering.blogspot.com

Izumihiiiflower said...

your coat is wonderful!