2.2.12

I didn't see my shadow so spring is here







blazer: vintage. dress worn as a top: H&M. Skirt: H&M. Necklace: DYI

I am so predictable as to where I buy my clothes. Thank god my ho-hum suburban wasteland mall has an H&M or I probably would die. Seriously. If you went to the mall near my house you would more than likely think you were somewhere in Dante's Inferno.
Anyway, I was sort of going for a "Jurgen Teller Nostalgia Party" vibe. In POP magazine there was an editorial called "An Italian Apartment" or something of that nature. It was back in SS11 but I'm still obsessed with it so I thought I would attempt that.
Also I really like my top. Not to toot my own horn but duuudes, it has an open back and it's skeleton printed.
OH, butch 2 is coming out soon. I would have released it way earlier but I was too occupied with school.

15 comments:

Kitsune-kun said...

oooOOooo s skull dress? neat-o.

Larissa Blintz said...

Oh my god, so much inspiration! Wearing a dress as a top and a gold toned blazer with a maxi skirt? I would have never paired something so unpredictable like that. Ugh, tell me about it.. School is literally taking up 95% of my time. Blah.

mouse said...

love the blazer :D

Victoria said...

I love this! your outfits are always so creative and different! Great post!




http://myfloatingballoon.blogspot.com/

Alison said...

This outfit is so different! And kudos to you for making it different from the typical H&M ensemble! My mall only has H&M as a good store too, and it's hard to not wear exactly what the mannequin has on!

http://thatalisonwonderland.blogspot.com/

jessica sandoval said...

I don't know if you've been told before, but you look so much older than fifteen! Also, your skirt is beautiful!

Roma said...

@jessica. not going to lie you are the first person to have ever told me that. I always get mistaken for being in junior high! It's refreshing to hear your thoughts!

Katrina said...

That tshirt is awesome - you have to show the cut out back of it too! So creepy-lovely)

>'.'<

Claire said...

Roma! You are a print mixing master, I love the jacket, and the dress-skirt combo look perfect together!
I also think I just spent like 10 minutes zooming in on your jacket just to stare at it. It's super coool.

Wandears said...

hey roma, i'd love to contribute to your zine, what is the next issue's theme!

-sarah

Hvit said...

Glad to hear butch is out soon- I love this outfit an awful lot too. The top sounds awesome, and I love the mix of prints. ^^

loren cotter said...

I really like your writing style, it's funny and pithy with just the right amount of self-deprecation. Good clothes too, especially into outfit three.

Jenny said...

UM. Love the skirt. I'm so out of touch I didn't even recognize that it's from H&M.

I used to have that Warhol poster too.

The Fashion Turd said...

nice sparkly jacket roma raa raaa! x

Izumihiiiflower said...

your jacket is amaziiing!