4.11.11

Whatever you do i can do better






Hey guys!
Hooray! Finally got around to doing an outfit post. So this was my Halloween costume; I was Cortney Love. It was awesome, although to my dismay almost nobody knew who she was. psh my school is so uncultured. Yay teen narcissism!
Anyway, if you asked for a digital copy I am emailing them tonight so look at for that.
Lately I've been really into angry prom queens and such. I really just love the way that all works. I'm not really making sense am I? I've had so much homework this week I can barley focus on anything else!
Well that's all for now folkz!

Oh and the 4th picture is Petra Collins. I love her!
One last thing, I hate being one these "omgfollowthem" people but one of my close friends started music blog and it's legitimately good so look at it

9 comments:

rouli said...

love everythin about that look!

Laura said...

ooh i love this outfit! and the skirt and tights are intensely beautiful! love the colours! i love it when people do different halloween costumes to the usual!

http://frustratedwriterstyle.blogspot.com/
http://rosesandvellum.blogspot.com/

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Your costume is really cute! Loving the tutu!
xxx

Dayzee said...

your outfit is great! Courtney love is such a good idea! x

Daniel said...

C'est Love !

melina bee said...

nice lipstick

Kailey said...

Your costume is absolutely perfect! :D

the fashion turd said...

when i wake up in my make-uuuuuup!

nice job lady! x

Kreamy said...

Awesome outfit ! Except for the wig and the feather boa, you could wear it as a "casual" outfit in my opinion ! And the tutu skirt is so beautiful~

I have the same tights but I never know how to wear them U_U