2.10.11

Vougish Insights














Shirt: Blood is the new Black. Slip: H&M. Leggings: H&M. Shoes: Doc Martens. Bag: Gifted.
Sunglasses: H&M. Crown: Joke Shop.



Technical Difficulties! Sorry for the late post. I took these 4 days ago. Anyway, I have not yet convinced myself that summer is over yet even though my town was hammered with high winds and a massive chill. I've been trying to incorporate wasted teens and Sonic youth into my outfits latley with wearing loud, not "scene kid", neons and iconology. I've also been in a bit of a skate boarding fix, although my skate boarding abilities are quite limited.
In other news, school is boring! Although I am quite fascinated by russian history I can't help but wish I was Cathy Horyn and off in paris reviewing a Comme Des Garcons show. A lot of the kids in my school think I'm a bit of a super freak but whatever. Like I actually have the time to think about them.
Oh, I'm on twitter @DisheveledTrend
Finally, Thank you so much for the great feedback on my 11 objects interview. I loved getting those emails! Would you like to see more of those kinds of interviews? Yes? Hahaha.
-Roma







15 comments:

alix said...

this outfit is great! omg your boots! and glasses! >.<

rouli said...

cool<3

Paolina of Calur Villade said...

ZOMG this outfit is so cute :)

Paolina
calurvillade.blogspot.com

the fashion turd said...

Loving all the interviews you are doing..well done it's great stuff kiddo x x

www.thefashionturd.com

Claire said...

Roma you are obviously the coolest kid ever.
You should get a trophy just for being super cool. <3

Roma said...

@claire thannkks you should probably get one too for being equally coool. <3 <3 <3

Flow Disruption said...

Awesome, awesome layers! And cheers to bein' a super freak! ;) Love the crown and boots. :)

Krystel said...

Joke shops offer the best accesories, don't they? I love how it all looks together, especially the leggins and glasses and crown.

I feel like summer isn't over yet, too. I am already stuck in school, but I feel like it's still summer and I should be sleeping in and reading at night. Summer but with a lighter weather is feeling awesome.

Burn That Dress said...

Holly Cow, I think I just stumbled upon a materialized, real-life version of my alter ego. Well, it has since become my alter ego because adulthood tries to beat it out of me. Anyways don't let that happen because you've got a RAD-tastic style!

Hvit said...

WAYHEY I can finally see your pictures again- verdict? You're stil crazy. Which is the biggest compliment I know- love it.

Can you actually skateboard? I can't- I don't know why- rollerskates are like walking, but skateboards, urgh.

Zarna said...

that skirt is amazing!! wowza!

Strawberry Freckleface said...

Awesome skirt!
strawberry freckleface

vickileestyle said...

your style is insaaanely cool, love these photos. love love love comme des garcons as always oxox

Izumihiiiflower said...

i looooove your tutu!!! such a great outfit! You look like a fairy!

D♥R said...

Why did I just find out about your blog now ! LOVE LOVE IT ! *Following ! You're stylish and awesome !