18.9.11

Blue Skies are going to clear up put on an angry face
































Sweater; thrifted. Paisley Blouse; thrifted. Vest, DIY. Skirt..also thrifted. Pin; DYI. Headband; flea market. Bag, Vintage.

Well hello kidz!
This was my first full week as a *Sophmore* It's honestly not as bad as I thought it would be. When I was a freshmen I was that loud eccentric tween that dresses weirdly and now I'm the "Cool stlyin girl with stylin clothes" (some girl in the hallway described me as this, ahaha!)
Anyway, nyfw has come and gone, my personally I was a big Prabal fan, I loved the structured skirts and loud electric purples. More on that sometime next week. I think fashion week is just strange, getting invited is really based on whether your the flavor of the month. My flavor is oatmeal rye and that is definitely not going to wow Andre Leon Tally or any of those other fashionable people.
Which reminds me, I started a collection of pin with fashionable people on them (anyone want a karl or tavi pin) Yeah if your interested in possibly getting one email me or whatever.
That is all!
-Roma

8 comments:

alix said...

I love this outfit and I love these pictures. They look so cute. But yeah like the layering, great cardigan!

Flow Disruption said...

These are awesome photos, Roma! The layers and scenery work so well with the beginning of autumn in suburbia vibe. :)

Jenna said...

THIS IS SO MY SO CALLED LIFE!! I FEEL SO COOL THAT I CAN ACCURATELY USE THAT REFERENCE!! YOUR OUTFIT IS SO AWESOME IT REQUIRES CAPS LOCK!!
I'm glad things are going well for you as a sophomore! It's so funny how reputations change over the summer, but I bet everybody always thought of you as "the cool stylin' girl" :D
And I love your philosophy about getting invited to fashion week, nice analogy!

Claire said...

This is possibly one of my favorite outfits of yours! The layers, print mixing and that vest! So effing cool.

20thCgirl said...

I love the 80s vibes - reminds me of The Breakfast Club! Your colours / print mixing is AMAZINGGG

Hazel said...

Lovely!
My favorite is the first photos with the cream coloured cardigan.
Probably one of my favorite looks from you, simply because it's so unique and effortless.

Love always,
Hazel

Izumihiiiflower said...

your tight is stunning <3

Grazziella said...

Really nice outfit, love the skirt the tight the jacket...every pieces


http://faceitwiththesmile.blogspot.com/