19.8.11

Yeah When I'm With You I Have Fun

brandy'sI am soo predictable



Unknown, Melina B's roadtrip, Reading Rainbow, Juregen Teller, unknown, served-by
Finally Back from camp!
It was the best of times!
Basically I had a pretty amazing time but it would be off topic to tallk about it so I won't.
I've been in a weird summer nostalgia phase were I've been listening to beachy surfer music. Lots of Best Coast actually, which is ironic because I just interviewed slutever who toured with Best Coast last year.
well I guess I'll do a big post sometime next week, yeah.
-Roma

8 comments:

20thCgirl said...

Wonderful photos as always - loving the lazy beach vibes and vibrant colours! Welcome back from camp :D

Jen said...

That first picture is great!!! I love those shoes. And the bunny ears of course!!! :D
Glad you had fun at camp!!

melina bee said...

there is a scene in "Gummo" that looks very similar to that top photo but he doesn't look like any of the actors from that movie. funny to see that photo in another context, lols

Kelly-Ann said...

Love the Gummo rip off in the first picture :) I've been meaning to do something like that myself, being a huge fan of the movie.

Beachy surfer music for the win.

Flow Disruption said...

Ahh, such a great set of summery photos. I wish summer would never end and we could all just chill in the park lightin' incense till the sun sets. But no! Let's wake up early and write essays instead ...

Citizen Kemp said...

why won't you talk about camp, roma. I like your fashion. It is good.

SOJOURNED IN STYLE said...

I feel super nostalgic after that video. the summer groove to it, starts my early mourning of the coming end of summer (cue weeping). you compile the coolest images ever, the marc jacobs one is incredible.

Izumihiiiflower said...

OMG the shoes look stunning <3