10.6.11

I can't think of any edgy or interesting title so just insert quote here or something



Top: Dress my mom bought in the 90's. Pants: H&M Shoes: Doc Martens




Woah there lassie!
Hi!
I'm back!
Sort of!
Finals kind of suck and I have had the epiphany that I probably should drop out of my nerdy accelerated classes and in turn just become a clown that pukes in subway cars. very feasible. Anyway. Going to see Alexander McQueen at the MET. I plan to dress like I just went to a funeral because after my precious lee died my soul has been emptied. Lol. Sorry. For a second I didn't sound like my usual lifeless Regina George self!! Oopsies!! Has anyone gone to McQueen yet? If so please tell me so I can sound more cultural elite among all of the old grandmas that loiter in museums during the middle of the afternoona on Saturday. BTW I think loitering grandmas totally were greasers from the outsiders in their rebellious years.
On a style related note, my style has been kind of boring and I am recycling boring urban outfitters adorned wannabe cool looks. Never to fear! I don't want to be cool, like Siddhartha I just am cool. I wish there was a way to evolve in the realms of style without buying a crap load of clothing every time I feel remotely inspired. I wish I was Patti Smith, she just oozes effortless cool. UGHH. This makes me want to dye my hair white so I can get mistaken for an andy wharhol impersonater

4 comments:

Savannah Burton said...

I love your references! :) You and I have quite a bit in common! I miss my Lee :( Rock on batch! Your outfit is totally rockin' (tsk tsk)

meagan said...

thanks for the blog comment! i love your printed pants. excellent style.

Flow Disruption said...

I love the shirt and make up! Teal looks great on you. :) I went to the exhibit with my school and trust me, it's awesome! I didn't really know what to expect, but seein' his designs up close was unbelievable. And it was much longer than I had thought it would be. There was so much to take in and dissect.

My only disappointment was that they almost overkilled (no pun intended) his fascination with death. Obviously, death is a relevant topic, but you'll see what I mean. Anyway, have fun! You'll definitely love it. :)

then she'll carelessly cut you said...

Ooh I love the dress top! And I went to New York a couple of months back and saw the exhibition as it opened... amazing!

Rosie x