15.6.11

Fun with Pete and Scooter














Dress: Modcloth Shoes: SSWR Hat: Mom's Bag: Vintage

So this is basically what I wore today on my first day of *Summer Vacation* Pretty sweet huh? Am I cooler than the Cat's Pajamas?? Yes? Anyway yesterday I basically sat in my friends basement for four hours watching old x-men videos and playing bus stop. Like you care. It was really fun though and made me think of stereotypical high school life. Which some how, like Avatar, helped me "make the connection" that I should do a Bonnie and Clyde themed outfit. That's sort of the reason for the really stupid picture of me holding my 10 year old bro's nerf gun. Totally Radical!!!! I kind of like how I accidently depicted Suburbia, kind of crazy and worthy of throwing plastic dart guns in the hair like a rapper. Oh and somewhere in India, this happened. Oh and I'm really into Yelle right now and I think I have a fangirl crush on her, so If you worship me like I assume (naracisst? pshw) you need to listen to her. k?

Alright that's all I've got for you losers. All the pictures in this post are mine/ my friend Leah's.



9 comments:

Jen said...

Roma!!! That dress is awesome!!!!!! I want that dress!!!
Happy summer vacation!! and I'll check out Yelle!!

Savannah Burton said...

I'll check out yelle! You look pretty freaking sweet!

20thCgirl said...

That dress is awesome! Stripes and lace FTW. You look very badass in the first photo btw - I wouldn't want to mess with you!

Zarna said...

that hat is so cute!!

melina bee said...

what a totally cute outfit (but btw, the very first picture is "broken"). I also want to do bonnie and clyde (er, just bonnie actually) themed photo shoot

the fashion turd said...

Roma....i was looking in the pictures from your last post and you are almost cracking a small smile in one of them!!..do it more often, it suits you very very much :-) as does your massive hat in this post...adore it! ps i didn't realise you lived in new york new york,,,,oozing jealousy

Roma said...

turd: I live in new york but not in the city, i live about 3 hours away. I will definitely do that smile more often.

Dahl said...

Yay for summer break and hanging out in basements! On the first week of my summer break I actually spent every single night playing "Avatar The Last Airbende" on my wii. How cool am I? But then the game-disc broke so I am currently lacking in night-time entertainment. Great outfit by the way!! The nerf-gun totally makes the picture. http://thearcenciel.blogspot.com/

Flow Disruption said...

I agree with 20THCGirl, definitely badass. ;) I'm lovin' the combination of intensity (in the stare) and sweetness (in the dress).

I'll definitely check out Yelle as well. :)