19.5.11

Drop the package in the sea. See if I really care


Vintage Blazer, Gap dress, Vintage Crinoline.







Hey dudettez
This outfit was supposed to be all "retro" and "ironic" notice the quotation marks as my outfit refused to embody either characteristic. As my school year comes to a close I've been really awkward and contemplative. I remember my first day of school, I was wearing uber tacky old navy shorts, a jcrew top that I thought was "designer" and my oxfords. Jeez louise I was a bit of a novice. Ha. As if. I was totes magotes the coolest kid on the block. I hate to break it to you guys but I'm secretly the lead singer in BOYZ TO MEN and I'm also Melissa Joan Hart. Yeah that's right. I'm that freaking awesome. I'm kind of sleep deprived so I'm going to cut this post early. One of the disadvantages of going into to school at 6:45.
-Roma
oh photo credz: 1st is from my tumblr (I'm addicted to tumblr) 2nd is a francoise hardy album cover I found on google. 3rd is um i forgot.

5 comments:

sojourned in style said...

I just have to tell you that you make up the best titles ever, I 'm always curious to what Roma has for us today...Hmmmm......
wonderful dress, I like it layered with the tutu, I just tried my first tutu the other day and their puffiness is just addictive!

Jen said...

love this post!! I agree with sojourned in style you do have the best titles in the blogsphere!! And your outfit it awesome, I love that jacket!!
haha and "ironic" oh hipsters.

Dahl said...

haha I like how you relate your outfits to your day-to-day life. I remember almost all of my first-day outfits dating back to elementary school...it's amazing how much I've changed. You can take comfort in knowing that your first day of school outfit sounds much classier than any of my own. http://thearcenciel.blogspot.com/

Jazz futula sum hic said...

Cute! and I love that picture from your tumblr, totally goooorgeous
xxx jazz
hereharehere.blogspot.com

M & Em said...

I love the mixed prints, and that crinoline is absolutely darling! Your style is amazing; you're not afraid to wear something a little crazy, and you really pull it off. Go you!

xoxo
Em