7.4.11

Street Style Bloggers are cool because you have no trouble finding pictures for interviews.

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, this is the last week of 3rd quater for school so I've been swamped with tests and shenanagans. I'm really excited to tell you that I have actually pulled through with this interview conquest and this is my third installment. Omg! Also I am even more happy to tell you that my next post will in fact be my 50th post on this blog!

Anyway, Zarna is my next interview. Zarna has been one of my favorite bloggers for an extensive period of time. She has a wonderful bollywood flair to all of her outfits. Also, she is an amazing commenter and a generally fun person to read about. Oh and she has amazing shoes. Don't worry you'll see them in a second.

1. What or who would you say has the greatest influence n your style?

My culture – I love mixing Indian & American pieces!

2. What about living in Nashville should people know about? Any stores you are obsessed with?! Nashville isn’t just for honky tonks and country music – we have lots of style, culture, and trendy places! My favorite stores are UAL, Local Honey, and Savant Vintage. They are all such amazing little stores J.

DSC_0023

3. What is your catchphrase?

Stayfabulous J

4) Muffins or Cupcakes? Cupcakes!! I’m slightly obsessed…I love red velvet cupcakes with cinnamon buttercream frosting. The best ones ever are at my favorite cupcake store called Buttercream, which is in Miami.

Final 1/13 2

5) How have your Indian roots influenced your style?

I incorporate lots of Indian clothing & pieces into my wardrobe. I also love wearing bright colors, which the Indian culture is known for!

6) If you could have a dinner party with anyone in fashion who would it be?

Anna Dello Russo, The Sartorialist, and Brad Goreski. I feel like I could learn so much from all of them – they’re all very individual and fabulous!

DSC_0054

7)What is the one things your closet you wear the most?

My white tees! I literally feel like I wear a white tee almost everyday…I think I need to limit myself to once or twice a week!

8) If you could go back in time where would you go?

My parents wedding, how amazing would that be??

9) Finally, what is your favorite thing you’ve seen this spring?

Pastels! I’m always wearing bright colors, but I really want to get some beautiful pastel pieces – they’re so soft and gorgeous!DSC_0066

Told you she had cool shoes. You can check her out in a couple places: her blog, and her vogue india blog. To close this, here is a polyvore set that highlights her style. Yay.



east meets west. zarna sutri


11 comments:

sojourned in style said...

terrific interview! she infuses colour brilliantly! and that oversized sweater is so drool-worthy!

Zarna said...

this looks great :) thank you so much roma - you're the coolest!

Madeleine said...

I really liked the shoes in the second photo. Nice interview also, gave some things to think about. :)

Jen in the Purple Pants said...

Awesome interview!! I love that sweater she is wearing in the fourth picture!! And her shoes are amazing!!

Dahl said...

Oh I love Zarna, she's so amazing, and so sweet! Her style provides endless inspiration. I just stumbled upon your blog and I love it blah blah I'm a blogger cliche but anyway it's really cool so keep it up!
http://thearcenciel.blogspot.com/

Dooshi said...

Great interview and very inspiring! Loved her style especially her outfit on the fourth pic! Keep on doing those kind of posts cause they are really awesome!!

Courtney Erin said...

Nice interview - I love how colorful her style is!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Emilija said...

Awesome post :)
You've got a lovely blog, maybe you want to follow each other?

fashionablydrugged.blogspot.com

Brianna said...

Cool post, her shoes are awesome:)

thesselle said...

The girl has lovely style and attitude!

Cool chick (even if I really don't see that "bollywood feeling")!

<3
http://thesselle.blogspot.com

Beautiful Sundays said...

love zarna she is awesome!