Sorry for the lack of posts this week, this is the last week of 3rd quater for school so I've been swamped with tests and shenanagans. I'm really excited to tell you that I have actually pulled through with this interview conquest and this is my third installment. Omg! Also I am even more happy to tell you that my next post will in fact be my 50th post on this blog!
Anyway, Zarna is my next interview. Zarna has been one of my favorite bloggers for an extensive period of time. She has a wonderful bollywood flair to all of her outfits. Also, she is an amazing commenter and a generally fun person to read about. Oh and she has amazing shoes. Don't worry you'll see them in a second.
1. What or who would you say has the greatest influence n your style?
My culture – I love mixing Indian & American pieces!
2. What about living in Nashville should people know about? Any stores you are obsessed with?! Nashville isn’t just for honky tonks and country music – we have lots of style, culture, and trendy places! My favorite stores are UAL, Local Honey, and Savant Vintage. They are all such amazing little stores J.
3. What is your catchphrase?
4) Muffins or Cupcakes? Cupcakes!! I’m slightly obsessed…I love red velvet cupcakes with cinnamon buttercream frosting. The best ones ever are at my favorite cupcake store called Buttercream, which is in Miami.
5) How have your Indian roots influenced your style?
I incorporate lots of Indian clothing & pieces into my wardrobe. I also love wearing bright colors, which the Indian culture is known for!
6) If you could have a dinner party with anyone in fashion who would it be?
Anna Dello Russo, The Sartorialist, and Brad Goreski. I feel like I could learn so much from all of them – they’re all very individual and fabulous!
7)What is the one things your closet you wear the most?
My white tees! I literally feel like I wear a white tee almost everyday…I think I need to limit myself to once or twice a week!
8) If you could go back in time where would you go?
My parents wedding, how amazing would that be??
9) Finally, what is your favorite thing you’ve seen this spring?
Pastels! I’m always wearing bright colors, but I really want to get some beautiful pastel pieces – they’re so soft and gorgeous!