14.3.11

Space Elevator Pt. 1: Deep Time

almondtrees:  i don’t remember where i found this  rest in peace.


Hi guys,
So Space Elevator Is like my only pre planned post ever. I have had these pictures in my head for like a month. I had to wait the right time to post it. My outfit is obviously one of the more bizarre things I've worn in a while. The blazer is from h&m, the top skirt is unfortunatley, yet again, that god awful delia's skirt, the skirt under that is my choir skirt. My shoes are docs and yes that is an octopus. I purposely over photoshoped this because i'm totally a rebel. OMG GUYZ I TOTALLY HAD 2 GLASSES OF MILK AT DINNER THAT IS HOW BAD A** I AM.
Anyway, enjoy the physchedellica of these bizarre pictures.
creds: christopher kane fw11, gif from here, paolina, band of outsiders via google, et film still

9 comments:

Perverse Beauty said...

Is that Kristen Dunst in the second to last picture? Beautiful!

xx - Lera

sojourned in style said...

that skirt is insane! your quirkiness is so original. the theme is great, bizarre-ness is so refreshing.

booksbananas said...

This is my favorite outfit yet! I wish I could see more of the details! You're my hero! We must do a clothing trade :)

Jen in the Purple Pants said...

Love that ET picture!!
Your skirt is awesome!! Crazy outfits are the best outfits!! :D

Paolina of Calur Villade said...

Thats so cool that you used my photo! I love you! and you outfit, the more bizarre the better ;)

Paolina

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

You have wonderful clothing! I love how you put these images together for inspiration. :)

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

Sabrina T. said...

thanks for commenting dear:)nice blog and post!!!
Follow me??i'd be very happy f you do it!
i wait u again!
kisses

patchworkporter.blogspot.com

KcomeKarolina said...

cute!!!



xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

(there's a NEW give-away)

Claire said...

Two words: insanely fabulous.
This is so inspiring, I love seeing girls (and boys!) with clothing that's inspired by the weird and creepy. :)
Okay more than two words then...
www.notimeforchitchat.blogspot.com