18.3.11

I'm telling you I had to electrocute him

Hey y'all this is how fergilicious I am: TOTALLY FERGILICIOUS THAT I CAN'T SPELL. This is the part were you say and hello to you too!
Sorry for the weirdness of that but I have had that stupid song stuck in my head all day ALL DAY. It's almost as bad as this and of course this You are so impressed with my knowledge of awful music. Anyway my camp friend took these completley sick photos of me a couple weeks ago. She took them with her 60's era film camera named Monica.





Sorry for the uber crappy video quality youtube totally gave me some sass. Oh well. I feel akward that I can't find a creative way filled with like my amazing like personality so like take it away spice girls



I am convinced this is one of the corniest songs ever.
ROMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

15 comments:

melina bee said...

why is the Adams family EVERYWHERE this week?
film photos are so fun, although I'm unfamiliar with this type of camera (or do you mean that the individual camera was nicknamed Monica?)
With your body type and features, have you ever considered a career in fashion modeling?

Savannah Burton said...

These photos of you ARE sick! XD

Samantha said...

OMG. Maybe it's because my laptop batteries are dying and my screen is really dark right now, but that second photo is TOTALLY SICK/RAD/BADASS/otherwise perfect.

Roma said...

melina, the camera is nicknamed monica it's real name is konica, it was my friends dad's when he was younger. Savy and Sam, thanks!!!!

Claire said...

Wow. Those photo's of you SO badass. Your facial expressions are the greatest.

Zarna said...

corny? yes. but still one of my favorites lol.

you look lovely in those photos!

sojourned in style said...

your friend's camera is quite literally amazing. the shots have a cool vintage eeriness to them. spice girls forever. and the corniness lives on

sarah deetz said...

These photos are incredible! They remind me of film stills (or shots taken on camera while shooting on set) and I think you've got a real tormented-youth vibe. Also, I'm currently watching season two of Sabrina, working my way through and screencapping as I go (I think I'll skip the college years though!).

Hello Naka said...

the song always makes me smile aand feel upbeat XD


and nice photos :3 i like b&W

Kim said...

Wow those pictures are SO AWESOME. Honestly. I'm in love. And Wannabe is probably the best corny song ever.

20thCgirl said...

Wow those photos are amazing! I literally thought they were film stills from some sort of art-house movie

Dooshi said...

Love the creepy 60's inspired photos!! They look like been taken from some periodic horror movie!

augustalolita said...

awesome photos <3 spice girls classic-love it!!

Phoebedeirdra said...

wow roma, those are amazing..

Marlena said...

Those photos are amazing! And I second what Melina said, you could totally be a model! <3