19.2.11

Obsessive Harajuku









Blue Skies are coming in



Hii Guys!

Sorry I've been super busy with nerd club/ school work/ everything else. I actually had a very fullfilling week! My friend and I both got into a selective audtion choir! I know you probably don't care too much about my life or anything but I just felt like saying that. Anywho, I was flipping through Dazed and Confused when I fell in love with a special thing: Jeremy Scott's fw11 collection. Oh god, he and Miuccia have such eclectic styles.
Basically, my entire outfit revolved around FRUiT's, Jeremy Scott fw11, Miu Miu ss11, and uuhhh a bunch of other stuff. As you can see the ironic pairing of my angry vintage biker chic and kitschy kimino from a childhood obviously means I've had to much sugar. I'M NOT CRAZY I JUST GET OVER EXCITED OVER FASHION AND OTHER WONDERESS THINGS!! I have the week off of school so I'm jetting off to Florida. I'll be back friday. To celebrate my marvelous coup of being reunited with my soul sister Miu Miu, and long love Jeremy scott I figured I should post this most excellent Beatle's video:









Oh derrf My outfit and photo credits: Kimino is from childhood, Coat is my mom's that is vintage, h&m leggings, poser aeropostale skirt I got in sixth grade, not shown is happy socks and doc martens. Photos are from style registry, Dazed and Confused, and a polyvore set I made.

10 comments:

Perverse Beauty said...

The fact that you put so much thought into your outfit is utterly inspiring!

xx - Lera

Phoebedeirdra said...

I really like your polyvore set! and the miu miu

Claire said...

You are so lovely! I love your outfit and blog so much! It's very little red riding hood only so much cooler.
Also the polyvore set is wonderful!
www.notimeforchitchat.blogspot.com

Emily Anne said...

my gosh the jeremy scott show was genius. I love this post. I love your outfit. And the pictures! Everything!

Carlota said...

great outfit!
you couldnt post a better song by my favourite group!! :D

Zarna said...

i loved the jeremy scott show - love your jacket too btw!

sojourned in style said...

cooolest! this is such a unique pairing with the kimono, denim and jacket! congrats on getting into the choir! (we're alitte more interested than you'd think ;)

Genevieve said...

WOW Love the pigtails dyed orange and red-blue with eyeshadow matched to the colors of the outfits.... your kimono is also awesome

Lexy @ Quirky Explosion said...

Your blog is so wonderfully random. I LOVVE ITTTT. And those pigtails are definitely amazing. I'm saving that picture onto my desktop.

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

RainCooper said...

Great outfit. X