1.2.11

In which a fan girl letter is established and I dress like a marc jacobs model




Hi there!!
Jeez I am so sorry about my lack of posts latley. It has something to do with the fact that I am in over my head in my nerd classes. Also I was in phili!! (more on that in a later post) But anyway, damn Prada ss11 has got me so freaking hyper. I'm not one for reposting stuff on mega blogs but I had to repost this omg omg omg. FANGIRL SCREAM!!

My god look at this! The music makes me feel like I am in a movie montauge in a Steam Punk film! The clothes make me feel like I'm on a rich girl safari. DEAR LORD MIUCCIA YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF LIFE!!!
Prada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearPrada Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Prada Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
This collection goes with little secrets by passion pit, proenza schouler ss10 and my outfit today.
Duh, my outfit. Based on prada ss11 and marc jacobs photography style. I'm wearing a crappy top I got in sixth grade used for its hot stripes. Gap skirt from a earlier post. Also a bow I got when I was a child model (Disclaimer: There is no way in hell you can find any of the pictures because it was local and I wasn't in a magazine. You guys were right I did model.)
Also, if you look on my sidebar I added a link list of my fave blogs, if you want to be on that list don't hesitate to ask. Finally I think its time for someone to be interviewed but I'm not sure who email me if you want to though ;0. No school tomorrow its going to snow 2ft!!! Expect another post soon!!!!!!!!!!
hot sun runway photos from style.com

9 comments:

Phoebedeirdra said...

i wore an outfit to an artshow that had the EXACT same sillouette as the last look. this is a really cool collection. and i TOTALLY agree about the steampunk-esque music.

Ellinor Forje said...

I like how you mux and matched the first outfit. It looks like the last one. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too when you have time.

Cheers.

Flow Disruption said...

I love the skirt! As in, your skirt. :) I love the collection as well. I'm ready for all the bright colours and bold patterns of spring. :32 in the video made me laugh. ;)

Savannah Burton said...

Your shirt is too cool! And your lips are amazing! How tall are you? You look like you have the same build as me. Tall and skinny.. Thanks for putting me on the list! I am now a VIP on the Disheveled Trend blog! All I ever wanted! ;-)

Sara and Emma said...

Love the combo of stripes and flowers!
xoxo
/S & E

Roma said...

Hi namesake!!! :D So fashionable at such a young age...I LOVE! :)

Z--- said...

loove mixing stripes with another prints too!xxx

www.zscloset.blogspot.com

melina bee said...

I love Miuccia, too. That campaign is really perfect, almost all the clothes would suite a variety of body types, too.
I'd love to be interviewed.

Paolina of Calur Villade said...

i have no striped things in my current closet, so like you i am looking though some of my older tops. i love this collection so much, especially the sunglasses! check out my blog! i think youll like it. maybe youll even love it and put it in your favourite blog list :P (lol i a do not have a huge ego or anything). cute outfit

Paolina
check me out!

calurvillade.blogspot.com