12.1.11

Living in a Mudane world




Sweater from Marshalls (?) Dress worn as a skirt I got for someone's bat mitz. Mom's shoes which sort of look like the black version of these shoes
So today, I had a snow day which was nice for a change. Basically I woke up at 9 and ate oatmeal. Due to the fact it was a snowday I decided I finally was going to post this outfit. Sort of has Marni fall 2010 vibes to it.

This song totally goes with the bizarre sprawl feelings I've had a lot lately. Don't you just love the Talking Heads!?! I've finally been inspired by winter. Please feel free to find me something interesting on your valiant crusades into the special world.
-Roma

6 comments:

A said...

Stellar blog.I like your sweater, I'm in desperate need of one. Following you!

Savannah Burton said...

Great blog, great shoes, great outfit!Check out my blog and follow! I followed you!

Savannah Burton said...

You are a feminist? May I get a hell yes? I kind of want to become best friends! I love your blog! I want to see you do another post! Do you have a tumblr? Keep reading my blog and I will do the same.

Arabelle said...

your notebook is the best thing ever. *_*

Zarna said...

that skirt s gorgeous! i love it!

Flow Disruption said...

I love the skirt (or rather, dress)! Neat contrast between the sweater/knee length skirt look and the notebook collage with Courtney Love. And then, well, oatmeal just makes everything cooler.