15.12.10

That girl thinks she's the queen of the neighborhood

BFrankly I think I would be Bikini Kill's Rebel girl if I was wearing this:
Yes I am sure I would be a rebel girl in these shoes. Oh how I muse on about Rodarte!
Alexander McQueen Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearAlexander McQueen Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Alexander McQueen, well, honestly Sarah will be my new best friend. Her designs sort of look like little Austrian dolls and Celtic fairies! Some of it was a bit...boring. I wasn't impressed with the whole Ring Master Fighter Pilot.
Hussein Chalayan Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearHussein Chalayan Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Hussien Chalayn.....I loved the beginning it was my creepy little fantasy. The end I was bored by hooray for a usual sundress!


I swear I will be the Queen of the Neighborhood! This video reminds me of Rei and her Riot Grrl attitude.

4 comments:

Flow Disruption said...

I think I wanna take you home, I wanna try on your clothes ... uh! ;) I'm in love with the black and white number up top and the entire collection Sarah did for McQueen.

Fashion Queen said...

You picked three of the best designers!! Really love this post.

Perverse Beauty said...

Love the printed trousers from Rodarte...they're such geniuses!

Lovely blog dear, thank you for the comment! Definitely following you, hope you will do the same!

xx - Lera

http://perversebeauty.blogspot.com

Emilie said...

wow amazing choice of designers :)

xxxx

lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com