9.11.10

Street Smarts

I've been in this super feminist mood lately. Like today for example some of my fellow classmates found my blog and were immediately profound to know that I dropped the "f-bomb" and started laughing at me or were like "really?!" I actually find it hilarious that people miss understand that.Anyway I was super inspired by Tokyo street style after reading something in vogue paris about so...this is what has come out of it
101015-0517-EK
101015-748391023-3696101017-8040
I think I might base an outfit off of some of these!! I would totally wear this stuff. I mean seriously look at that skirt on the last girl!! Oh I was looking through what designers they are wearing and it seems that harajuku girls have an unhealthy addiction to balmain. Anyway have you done the safety dance lately or done something cool? Probably because I've been sitting here up to my neck in homework so I assume everyone else is at the Party Paris Vogue just through? If you did you have to tell me.....NOW!!!
Bye Bye Miss American Pie,
Romaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 comment:

Tonio said...

LOVED ALL THE HARAYUKU BOYS AND GIRLS!
SUCH AN UNIQUE STYLE!!
I LIKE YOUR BLOG A LOT! FOLLOWING YOU
HOPE YOU LIKE MINE AND FOLLOW BACK!
:)

TONIO

THELOVELYSANDOTBLOGSPOTDOTCOM