22.11.10

The Elite group of under 16 bloggers

So Bella is super cool,
I immediately got hooked on her blog because:.
a. She is the only other non Tavi under 16 blogger I know. I'm 14 so that makes 3 of us
bso that made me hooked
c. I find her dry humor very fun to read!
I interviewed her the other day and she had a lot to say:
How did you get into fashion?
Well, I've always been interested in fashion. I can't say that I'm knowledgeable when it comes to materials and designer's names, but I'm learning. I found out about fashion blogging through Teen Vogue. Tavi was being featured. I had never heard about her. Soon I was reading Style Rookie everyday and thinking of possible blog titles.
U
Me: What things inspire your posts?
Bella: Photographs, other bloggers, and collections. Many things. Items as simple as old-fashioned Coca-Cola bottles inspire me.

Me: Who is your favorite designer?
Bella: I have many favorites: Alexander McQueen, Kate and Laura Mulleavy, John Galliano, Rei Kawakubo, Alber Elbaz, Karl Lagerfeld, and Tao Kurihara.

What do you dislike about Aberzombies?
Their lack of individuality. They all dress the same, and they speak the same.

Me: At your school how do people respond to your fashion obsession?
Bella: I'm homeschooled now, but when I went to school people would ask dumb questions. "Why are you wearing a tutu?" The douche 'popular' guys would snicker and point at me but I smiled through it. The fact that they didn't like my outfit meant that I was different.

Me: Who is your favorite person in the industry?
I love Anna Dello Russo, Anna Wintour, John Galliano, and Freja Beha Erichsen. They all have quirks, but they all seem so cool. I'm convinced that Anna Wintour is a superhero.

Me: What are your favorite blogs?

Me: If you could wear anything in the world what would you wear?

Yup that was pretty cool huh? I found an editorial from Nippon Vogue that I am using next post. Have a nice thanksgiving ( I' m going up to Manhattan to see family and go shopping.)
The picture is of Bella which I found on her blog. I




3 comments:

Lee said...

Awesome to see young people with a passion for fashion (didn't mean for that to rhyme). I agree with her, Aberzombies are too conforming.

-Lee

bravegrrl said...

what a cute blog she has.... love finding new blogs xo

Pashupati said...

I guess the girl of Clothes, Camera and Coffee is under 16. Or 16. Well.