22.10.10

Mad Hatters and bubbles

So, Yesterday at school I decided that I was going to dress a bit like Daphne from scooby doo. I had on a purple sweatshirt and a high waisted pleated blue skirt with a pin on it. I also had a headband. Now, this headband is kind of strange because I taped a birthday card on it for no reason. I promise you that at least 60 people asked me if it was my birthday. Guess what....IT WASN'T CAN'T A GIRL WEAR A BIRTHDAY CARD HAT WITHOUT IT BEING HER BIRTHDAY?! Apparently the answer is no. Oh and to add to that some girl was showing everyone her picture day picture. Jeez way to be a modest mouse. Do you want to know what would make my day better?
This:

Marni Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearMarni Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearMarni Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearMarni Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearMarni Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearMarni Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearMarni Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearMarni Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Marni ss11 rtw.
I am pretty sure this is amazing because the beginning is all like "Whaah I am wearing bubble wrap!" The end contradicted that by a mix of Diane Von Furstenberg in the 60's meets a estranged group of contortionists. For some reason this collections random sprits of oddity satisfies me unlike most of Milan's fashion week.
The other thing that would make my day better is the Zither and some odd colored tights!
I love this song its so strange!
Oh and the contest ends in a week or so. Enter! Not that many people have and that makes me sad.
Well bye for now!
Roma!

No comments: