1.10.10

Birds Eat the Soul








Pictures: Annalisa Dunn, Miu Miu Shoes, Taking Flight, Happy Dancin Lady.

I have officially come to a conclusion that It is now fall, and even though French Fashion Week for the coming Spring have happened I am in a fall mood. By the way French Fashion week was amazing! ( I'll do a post when it ends.) Unfortunately I can't go because of school.

So, Yesterday during art class I finished my project early so, my wonderful art teacher gave me an extra credit packet titled. " How To Draw Cars." Unfortunately I have little or no interest in drawing cars from the 1990's and these are not the jazzy 50's cars or retro 60's cars. They were butt ugly. So instead with an hour to kill I devised a top ten list.
Top 15 current favorite designers

15. Dior
14. Diane Von furstenberg
11. Valentino
10. CÉLINE
9. Rodarte
8. Alexander Wang
7. Gareth Pugh
6. Alexander McQueen
5. Bottega Veneta
4. Balenciaga
3. Commes Des Garçons
2.Proenza Schouler
1. Miu Miu

Why I love Miuccia Prada
She
Is
Amazing
Her clothes are so whimsical and every time another season comes up I can't wait to see what she has came up with. My favorite season of hers was spring and resort 2011. Oh. My. God

1 comment:

Madeleine said...

oh my! I am not a huge bird person. In fact, birds scare me. But those shoes are fantastic!