14.9.10

Missoni Is my boyfriend

So today at school I focused on trying to incorporate Missoni into what I was wearing and I have to say it was pretty awesome. I wore my arche oxfords, super chunky grandma sized irish wool cardi, leggings, and some sort of thrifted indian pride shirt with a beer stain.
Anyway Missoni is amazing however sometimes it get repetitive. I love the zig zags but every season? Really? I am still in love with their resort stuff.
Missoni Resort 2011Missoni Resort 2011Missoni Resort 2011Missoni Resort 2011

I know it's way to late to do a resort post but what the hell?
Here's a couple other amazing resort collections I loved.
Bottega Veneta Resort 2011Bottega Veneta Resort 2011Bottega Veneta Resort 2011Bottega Veneta Resort 2011Bottega Veneta Resort 2011Bottega Veneta Resort 2011
Bottega Veneta
The Minimalism and geometric shape in their resort collection is amazing its grandma clothing for the sophisticated woman
Proenza Schouler Resort 2011Proenza Schouler Resort 2011Proenza Schouler Resort 2011Proenza Schouler Resort 2011
Proenza Schouler.
They're killing me.
Again.
I liked last season better though.

Enough of that. Time for the yeah yeah yeahs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMMkP_ofpXg
still trying to figure out how to use the software. grrr.
love and puches,
-RaRaRoma

No comments: