29.7.10

The Amazing Magazine That changed my life.

So yesterday at Barnes and Noble I was walking through their magazine area in a very nonchalant style when I came up to the Women's section were Vogue, Elle, and Bazaar live, while poking my head around trying to find Japanese Vogue I found RUSSH. RUSSH unlike Vogue is pure fashion. There is an amazing editorial filled with Miu Miu tops that made me scream like one of the many cursed Justin Bieber fan girl who really bother on many levels. Anyway Here is Tizzy one of my favorite editorials in the issue:
Russh Editorial Tizzy, Issue 33 Shot #1Russh Editorial Tizzy, Issue 33 Shot #2Russh Editorial Tizzy, Issue 33 Shot #3

Alexander Wang esque batman sunglasses Oh. My. God.
Russh Editorial Tizzy, Issue 33 Shot #4
Miu Miu Top! look cats!!
Russh Editorial Tizzy, Issue 33 Shot #5
Russh Editorial Tizzy, Issue 33 Shot #6




2 comments:

Aphrodite said...

*pokes screen* Pictures won't show up...
That sure sounds like your kind of magazine!

Roma said...

it was showing up earlier let me fix it